Milwaukee Compact Brushless Impact Driver W/ 2x 4.0Ah Batteries, Charger & Case
Need to drive screws efficiently in tighter spaces? The smaller design of this Milwaukee M18™ compact brushless impact driver is perfect when you need to work within confined spaces – it’s just 130mm in length, but contains a heavy-duty full-metal gearbox and gears for superior durability and maximum torque.
Because it’s cordless, you can use it anywhere without having to worry about plugging in. The driver can be used with all Milwaukee M18™ batteries – you’ll get two 4.0Ah battery packs included with the tool, as well as a charger and carry case. That’s everything you need to get straight to work!
REDLINK™ overload protection electronics deliver best-in-class system durability for both tool and battery. Combined with a Milwaukee REDLITHIUM™ battery pack, you can be sure of fade-free performance to deliver more run time and a longer life.
- Powerful brushless motor delivers an outstanding 180 Nm of torque
- Full-metal gearbox and gears ensure maximum performance
- Compact design – 130mm length for easier access into tight spaces
- Quick-change bit holder reduces downtime to increase productivity
- LED light improves visibility for more accuracy in dimly-lit areas
- REDLINK™ overload protection for tool and battery durability
- Compatible with all Milwaukee M18™ batteries
- Kit includes 2x 4.0Ah batteries, charger and case
|Safety Data Sheet||-|
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||2 x 4.0Ah|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|Brushed or Brushless||Brushless|
We Also Recommend
Wickes Exeter White Moulded Fully Finished Ladder Internal Door - 1981 x 686mm